Teaching and Learning at
We believe that children learn in a variety of ways. We enhance the curriculum by offering different learning opportunities. This begins with interesting, practical lessons in which children are engaged in their learning. We then supplement their learning by bringing in visitors, visiting speakers, trips within the local area and beyond. Children in Key Stage 2 are given the opportunity to attend Lledr Hall, the Outdoor Education Centre in North Wales. Children were able to access the following opportunities during the past year.
- Trip to Smithills Farm
- Visiting Artists came to work with children
- Trip to Stockport Air Raid Shelter
- Trip to Burrs Park
- Workshop on the Medieval Minstrels
- Higher Futures for You.
- Workshop on the Tudors
- Lledr Hall residential week
- Trip to the local florist